The best gifts for Valentine’s Day are in Ibiza
It’s easy to find the best gift for Valentine’s Day: simply book one of our romantic getaways in Ibiza and let the magic of the island take care of the rest. And if you live in Ibiza, it’s right next to you: the most loving gifts are waiting for you in Hostal La Torre and Casa Maca.
Why not celebrate Valentine’s Day 2020 in Ibiza?
Not all Valentine’s Days are the same. There are years when it comes in the form of a bunch of flowers, a special book, a ring, a massage, a perfume, an accessory... But there are other times when the gift is to be shared as a couple and spend quality time together, which is not always possible in our hectic lives. If you're thinking about surprising your partner with something different this year and making Ibiza a big part of the surprise, don’t miss our most romantic offers of the year and book your gift right now. Who knows, it may be the best time to take things further and suggest you celebrate a special wedding in Ibiza...
Love me tender in Casa Maca: Gifts for Valentine’s Day 2020
The country boutique hotel Casa Maca is the ideal place for those who like good food, an intimate atmosphere and whispering in each other’s ears. Especially next February 14th, when there will be so much love to share. Which of these gifts will win over your partner’s heart?
- Special dinner for Valentine’s Day with a selection of starters, a main course and dessert (€45/person, drinks not included). There are limited places, so you need to book in advance.
- Special dinner for Valentine’s Day + night in Junior Suite + breakfast for two (€220).
- Special dinner for Valentine’s Day + night in Suite + breakfast for two (€250).
All you need is love in Hostal La Torre: Valentine’s Day 2020
Watching the sunset at Hostal La Torre is a gift in itself, no matter what day of the year. But if you’re looking for an extra gift for next February 14th, we suggest three gifts with a sea view, delicious food and all the good vibes coming from this unique spot in Ibiza. Which will catch your heart?
- Special dinner for Valentine’s Day with a selection of starters, a main course and dessert (€ 35/person, drinks not included): Cava, strawberry and caviar; Oyster in galangal soup, coconut and citrus touches or Escalivada in Kamado of vegetables, tomato and buffalo burrata; Gyozas filled with Balearic lamb with its sweetbreads and creamy roasted eggplant; and, for dessert, Cream of rice pudding, cinnamon ice cream and sponge cake. There are limited places, so you need to book in advance.
- Special dinner for Valentine’s Day + night in double room + breakfast for two (€160).
- Special dinner for Valentine’s Day + night in Deluxe room with a sea view + breakfast for two (€180).
Other romantic plans for a Valentine’s weekend in Ibiza
This year, Valentine’s Day is on a Friday, so we think it’s a great idea to keep the loving mood going for another 48 hours, wouldn’t you agree? So what do we suggest for Saturday and Sunday?:
- Saturday, 15th February: enjoy a long walk along the beach, from Es Cavallet up to Ses Salines and then have lunch in La Escollera restaurant. You might not want to leave... And then in the afternoon you could head over to Platges de Comte (Cala Conta) to admire the sunset and then come back to the hotel to have dinner and enjoy the intimacy of your room or suite. There are lots of different walks in Ibiza to combine with a meal by the sea so if you’d rather explore a different area in the island, ask at our front desk and we’ll gladly recommend other options..
- Sunday, 16th February: go for a stroll through the quiet streets of Dalt Vila, walk around its walls and end up sharing modern tapas in La Cava restaurant that is right in the heart of the city of Ibiza. Depending on when you’re leaving, you may even have time for another sunset at Hostal La Torre Ibiza, that continues its Balearic Sound sessions in the winter.